Community Tire Pros and Auto Repair has been apart of your community since 1991. Over the years, our family-owned company has grown to 6 locations serving Arizona. Our continued growth relies on selecting the best people to lead our organization in all areas. From college graduates just beginning their careers in retail management, to experienced customer service professionals who care for our customers, to skilled technicians who can diagnose, repair and maintain even the most advanced vehicles on the road, our success depends on our teammates. At Community Tire Pros & Auto Repair, we make sure our employees are well taken care of. We recognize that their hard work and dedication are the driving force behind our success, and we continually look for additional ways to reward them. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and excellent benefits, along with a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism.
- Community Tire has a strong reputation as a responsible local business and has long been committed to improving the quality of life in our communities we serve.
- Our employees also have countless opportunities to grow personally and professionally. With numerous training programs and outlets for development, we ensure that our employees are continually strengthening their skill set and developing as individuals.
- Before beginning employment in our company, teammates must pass a mandatory post-offer drug test. Teammates are subject to further drug/alcohol testing when there is reasonable suspicion that the Drug Free Workplace Policy has been violated.
- We encourage all technicians and managers to earn their ASE certifications. As such, we reimburse teammates for test registration costs and fees as well as reward teammates on successful completion of ASE tests.
- We offer medical, dental, and 401K along with other benefit programs to all full time employees.
We invite you to build and advance your career with Community Tire and help contribute to the future success of our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for a position, please email resume to Howard Fleischmann, Sr. by clicking here
Experienced Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic Needed $15 to $30 Per Hour! Job Responsibilities • As an Automotive Technician you will be responsible for performing inspections, diagnosis, maintenance including oil changes and Tire work and repairs on all types of autos and light ...All Community Tire Pros Locations
This is someone that may be looking to learn the Auto Tire and Repair business from the ground up. Energetic and great people person, you will be in most cases the very first and last to have contact with our valued client base daily. You will be expected to welcome our customers, go to the vehicle ...All Community Tire Pros Locations